Formatting Please prepare your papers on the basis ofTemplate & Instruction. All papers must be submitted in MS word format adhering to the guidelines before the deadline.
1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
3. Submission Type & Method: Please send the full paper(word：No more than 5 pages) to email@example.com. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final files.
4. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Publication Options The acceptance papers will be submited a International Conference Proceedings. The outstanding accepted papers will be recommended to Security and Communication Networks.
6. Papers would cite 8 works at least and 5 works of the worldwide literature would be cited.
7. ICBCTIS 2022 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.
1. All papers submitted to ICBCTIS 2022 will undergo a peer-review process. Each manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers who will give detailed comments. The conference committee invites reviewers who are experts in article’s subject matter to evaluate the article and provide feedback.
2. If the submission gets accepted, the authors will submit a revised (“camera-ready”) version that takes into account this feedback.
3. All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other’s identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
4. During the peer review process, editors, and reviewers look for:
Scope: Is the article appropriate for this publication?
Novelty: Is this original material distinct from previous publications?
Validity: Is the study well designed and executed?
Data: Are the data reported, analyzed, and interpreted correctly?
Clarity: Are the ideas expressed clearly, concisely, and logically?
Compliance: Are all ethical and journal requirements met?
Advancement: Is this a significant contribution to the field?
Papers of the following will be rejected:
Papers translated by translation software;
Papers that do not make presentation on the conference;
Full papers are not longer than an abstract or a short report (less than 5 pages);
Papers that are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;