1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
3. Submission Type & Method: Please send the full paper(word：No more than 5 pages) to email@example.com. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final files.
4. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Publication Options Ei Index：The acceptance papers will be submited a International Conference Proceedings and will be indexed by Ei. SCIE, Ei Index：The outstanding accepted papers will be recommended to Security and Communication Networks.